Saturday, December 4, 2010

Small Black Hoop Earrings

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello everyone inanza all a big thank you for your wonderful support. Another week has passed, and I did so much. I dropped to 5'40 "the rounds in a wheelchair, I took off the collar, I continue to lash out with weights, and above all they brought me in the pool, feeling the water has no price I can not describe what I felt, a mixture of joy and freedom, in water weight and my legs have not although the swimming is different than I did 45 'fantastic. This week he came to see HALF I rode with him once by chance, and gave me a great pleasure to know a person who has made a tot street only to give confidence, as always, came the mad fella MGC that made me laugh at their adventures. But I was able to cry on YouTube watching a sport cycle cross race and thinking that I can no longer ride. Important, is that Friday is the big day, what they look like two months, I'm going to try to Pescantina the hand bike and see what will come out. It is not always easy, but sometimes the anger is of great help to me last night when I was hot type, I did not wake my wife and I managed to sit on the bed alone, are small victories but fill you with courage. By Monday I dress my own ... it will take time but will amaze you. I love Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment