Friday, December 24, 2010

California Cabinets Garage Cost

ART IN OUR HEARTS!!


Sweet Star of the East ,
another Christmas has come and you're not still here with us and not even know your little face ...
with many, many sad heart I must tell you that it is not yet time for us to know and meet!
I do not know why "than" we can not be parents again ... now it seemed that we were very close to the great dreams and hopes are all but gone .... still have to wait several months before you can start over I hope I can embrace a ...
The feeling I feel inside is indescribable, I feel empty, as if I had lifted something ... and the tears come down like water ... sounds like a nightmare ... I wake up every morning and wonder ... "is was a bad dream ?"...
Unfortunately no, the reality is .... we still wait, suffer and no one knows how long ...
It 'incredible! Perhaps we are deluded too, have dreamed big, but we believed so much from the beginning ... for the first time in my life I have been optimistic, positive ... and see how it ended?
But why? we have not suffered enough already?
Now I will take some time to absorb the shot but then I shall rise, stronger than before to fight to get you! SPRING
I do not want and I will not EVER! Stellina
You wait for us that we sooner or later we will pick you and all these moments will not be anything but a bad memory ....
YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS AND WELL AND STILL NO WAY ... NO !!!!! POTRA'STRAPPARTI LOVE YOU LITTLE STAR ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment