Good
missing a few hours at the end of 2010 that marred a bit of bad luck. Last night a colleague of mine died of the sales force, I was shocked and I'm still lucky to be alive was an exceptional person and positive. This past week at home made me realize that real life will be tough at first, people look at you in the street, I was taking a flight in a wheelchair on escalators worthy of a revival of Paperissima short, is long and tough, I hope FINRA of early rehabilitation. Last night I spent an evening with EMMA piacevolissia and Paul kept me company and encouraged as always. Tonight Alexander came back from four days in the mountains, never fails to come see me on special occasions. It is not easy guys, but in the almost three months have given me the charge, and even in the hardest moments I've helped. Tonight we open registration for the Monte Grappa Challenge some Magone but binds me so much joy at this event. Thanks again to you all and warm wishes for a better 2011 even a little of this 2010. A hug Paul
0 comments:
Post a Comment