Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Poems For Diaper Raffle

give up fighting forever

Today I open the blog and find a comment of Alexander thanking me for what I write and tell me that they are helpful because sometimes he would drop everything. I am happy with his compliments, but he and all of you I give advice. Today while I'm at home takes 20 'to dress funny life I thought I'd never thought it could happen to such a thing, but I never thought even for a moment to drop, perhaps because of the respect I have toward life itself, perhaps because of the respect I have for my family and everything I need in pe all, perhaps for the gratitude that I owe to those who are near me and I encourage, and then never let go and life is absurd as a spinning wheel and a little up and makes us feel a little low. Eg Passera as I'm concerned that too bad time, yesterday I have set up 4 times and all I had to lie down, pressure is too low, but after 2 months I've been 3 meters high, a unique feeling I used to see all high , and I miss him, but I am sure that within a few months I'll be in shape. Boys Do not give up whatever the problem bata believe it is always a solution. A hug to Paul soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment