Today is the birthday of Ivan Hand
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to IVAN with the excuse of snow has given me the hole for breakfast ... Stingy .......
Even the snow last night managed to block my return home this weekend, thanks to the holy man of my brother in law who came to pick me up. Classical work week with two days at the pool where I started to learn the technique and then do a lot less effort and faster. The return last Sunday was not easy, as usual, leave my I am always upset by the family. Body weight is stable, maybe I got a few pounds. Today many of the friends of the hospital have been discharged, I am sorry to lose but happy for them back home. Negrar my life and like a second family, and after 2 months you can confide in and speak of your most intimate things. It creates an almost familial bond, which serves to overcome the most difficult moments. From December 24 to January 2, I'll be home I need I have to unplug and recharge the batteries. Try to ride for me a hug Paul
0 comments:
Post a Comment