Were you worried?? Rest assured, I'm here on time, it was a week full of events, Saturday evening I attended the dinner at the end of the year, it was a great evening despite the snow, I found my friends, but I also realized that my world on two wheels is done, return to an outlet with my wife, but we must look forward and find my size. quiet Sunday at home, and then return to Negrar. A big surprise to me that has made 80Nicola80 Monday evening after returning from the pool came to see me. Exceptional person, who was also in a wheelchair to a bicycle accident during a GF. I can only say that talking with him gave me strength, after three and a half years after the accident, does everything and more, great example to follow. I was shocked when, without ever having seen me, told me that if I could do a driving test in his car. Tuesday another surprise in the evening they came to find me a pair that I feel completely different, and he seriously riervato, her expansive and direct as well as a Christmas gift, made me realize that sometimes there are people who seem cold in appearance but are very sensitive behind, thanks to them for their constant support. Mercoldì since it has not come to see anyone I helped make the adobe Christmas in hospital (see photo above). interview Thursday with the primary, except that no new link much about my future in Hand Bike to encourage prospective patients of the hospital. I'm flattered but I think for the moment only to improve to be independent. There is talk of resignation maybe I will manage for mid-February, but still nothing official. Friday you return home for a week, but news of the day that Mario, the person who supported me in the hospital, was discharged, I will miss, because with her I could talk about anything and use his experience to overcome the hard times. Fortunately, today I go home until at least January 3 posting will be offset by my family. Bone festivals Paul
0 comments:
Post a Comment