Dolce Stella, arrived yesterday
fantastic news! Your heart Auntie Barbara has received a gift from sky a beautiful, fabulous grain of rice!
What joy we felt .... we are uncles again and especially now the time has come for your aunt's sweet to be MOM!
After many days of sadness and anxiety about the future, the heart is to beat back strong with emotion ... it was really extraordinarily completely unexpected because in this atmosphere of total uncertainty ...
Barbara is on cloud nine and I'm happy for her .... is a special girl and I dare say also unique because it has a heart as big as the world, its generosity is priceless ....
We hope that the stork has its other companions in flight to make happy so many expectant mothers of their Puppies ....
so dear dear for BARBARA BIRTHDAY .... I hope you LIGHTNING AND START A LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS '! We love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment