Thursday, December 23, 2010

Matte Mousse Colour Chart

Shudder at the post office!


After more than a week when I was almost blocked for the pain and Rebecca with bronchitis, yesterday I started to see a glimmer of light ... Long live me forecast a week of pure shopping alone!
not finish the thought to make that phone rings, my cousin.
"Sofia, you should keep Tommi today"
"... Yes, but look what is around"
"Oh well take him with te.Arriviamo in half an hour, take it back tonight for 19.Grazie!"
"oooooooooook"

Thomas is the child of my cousin, has two years and I ADORA.Sono fairly quiet, other times they are already out with him, take the bus and we avviamo.Prima stop the post office!

Obviously I have a dozen people in front, Tommi is good for a while, then shakin ', and take a walk brochure and touching all the exhibitors who are li.Lo control is good but not infastidisce.Passano minutes and he is going off: "... by Tommi not look at that beautiful little dog. .. keep the brochures you want it? ... let it be ... no not the lady put the pacifier in her mouth that has been dropped, expected to take another ... do you want water? .. "

But over here the situation was still under control even if the anxiety was starting to sweat and my eyes were all focused and we addosso.Recupero Tommi sediamo.Lui me slips and goes to the counter.
I get up and feel like a lady who told me: "Ehhhh, but this child has a quicksilver on the Virgin Mary!" And I start to feel uncomfortable ...

Finally it's our turn! "By Dai Thomas" ... I do not have time to finish the sentence that his nephew adored you wrap it in his own feet and cade.Riesco to avoid smashing to the ground by grasping his arm, but the fright is such that it burst into tears disperato.Lo picks her up, I drop his gloves, I lean in balance and I collect them as I choked on my bag and I lose my umbrella. I reach the counter, he is desperate and wriggles ... the clerk looks at me bewildered, it gives me the envelope and I try to compile it ... the company is impossibile.Torniamo to sit down and do pass along to others.
Fill in a hurry, I put the goodies in the bag, seal them, I take in my arms the child is all a sob and a scream, I can slip between a number and another, "I swear to you in a moment I just have to deliver the envelope, thank you, thank you" and I rush out.

We sit on a bench, I'll cuddle a bit '... apparently spent all ... "What do you love? Pacifier? Is expected to take it ... I put my hands in the bag and .... I have not sent HORROR 2 bracelets that were regalo.A part of that point would be me to be comforted!

No, you have to come back ... but the afternoon was still long, we had the great divide so we cuddled, second leg: Feltrinelli where Tommy has chosen the little book of colors We peeled together in front of a mega coffee with cream for me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment