Monday, February 28, 2011

Eiffel Tower Flower Centerpieces



First day of work, three things make me a great pleasure and a concern to me. Saturday a phone call from Jack to greet me, a welcome surprise on Sunday when a text message from one of my best friends and finally just arrived in the company, a heart-shaped cake by Luca portatami by Cristina, also the number one, not I know what you see in his partner. The unknown factor remains the fact that my new boss has never been felt in recent days ... it's the calm before the storm classic? We'll see. Let's go back a step back Friday Negrar we are, yet again, but for a special occasion, came the new wheelchair, than that supplied by the hospital is huge, though I think I made almost 5 months on a much more I remain very little perplexed, as well as the aesthetic is much more manageable and comfortable even if you have to get used to the new measures, decided to "test" in Bardolino, cold but sunny afternoon and very few people around. I find it hard, but it is the beginning, I console myself by recalling the words Jack has a friend in a wheelchair for 15 years and has two massive arms. The evening call to my house and Axel Vacaria for installation of the km count on the new medium, despite the two scare me, they do a great job. Saturday Anna classical output pool, and dinner with friends. Sunday lunch out with my brother in law, we do not really want because we Stanchini, but every occasion is good to exercise, and then the last day before the big return, I accepted a new job, a new challenge and perhaps unconscious I remember receiving a text message from one of the first to be aware of my choice: "THE CHALLENGES ARE ONLY FOR THE BEST ... OR FOR CRAZY", I consider myself the second band, but I told myself is right to do so if I change my life completely, and then I think my "team" We'll see ... The day finally comes the long awaited return are in turmoil, I accompanied my wife who begins to tell me that I drink a little, I have not eaten enough and but I think if he continues to talk about being late, I warm it wrong because I do not like to deviate from the schedules, and so you decide to press the accelerator. We arrive on time, I see many faces that I came across some time, and shortly after the greetings of the day it goes live, I'm all ears, and 4 hours in the afternoon flying. Will the novelty will be the challenge but I enjoyed it, good sign for me that if I can do something with pleasure at best. I get home I make a last lavoreto before dinner and then I decided to write these few lines in the afternoon because someone told me that now more than I think the blog at work ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment