Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Slow Songs To Juke To

The longest day ..

The longest day in a wheelchair was Saturday , at 8:00 are "feet", and breakfast ready for the fair of Padua's Nautica, as mentioned above, the boats do not give anything but a friend asked me to keep him company, and I have to test the condition . On arrival, we find that the exhibition consists of a pavilion with only a few boats and some tender, the prices of means such as an apartment. Lunch in the stand, undergoing a robbery. At 13:30 we're out and we return home, Katie and Anna decide to wait on the square in front of my house the day is beautiful, but still long. At 15:00 we depart for Montagnana for the usual water course Anna's increasingly good. At 18:00 spending and start to feel tired, but the day is not over yet in fact waiting for me after dinner coffee by Axel, who tells me around the course Saturday with Alessandro. At 11:00 they are definitely home tired but happy because I start to take some good pace, and I expect that in a week will help me.
I recall a message I sent on Friday morning, "I'm tired I plan to go back to racing, and it is perseverance and optimism.
gray Sunday spent at home, to cheer the day visiting family Todesco, with "pains au" in tow, spend some time talking about bikes and looking at some old photos. I see better Boring, is losing weight and gaining new ideas to Saturday. Before going to sleep I'll get a text message to Luca was placed at the first race n line, and the first thoughts went to his wife instead of me ... I'm worried but happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment