Monday, February 7, 2011

1975 Jag Adjusting Snowmobile Carbs

The first week ...

This for me was the first week home, I tried to see how I would survive outside the hospital and then I decided that I not miss anything. Monday afternoon I had to go back Negrar, drive 110 km round trip for me to visit the medical disability results required the certificate of discharge that has been photocopied, but it's not all it will take about 2 months to finish the 'bureaucracy, returning home to stop in Verona to San Giovanni Lupatoto One. Return home tired but all in all quiet. In the hospital I could not go to greet friends. Wednesday Ikea stage in Padua, no exceptional architectural barrier structure, very few people, the real difficulty here is the Katia, including packages and bags must load and unload. Friday ... the big day at 14 I have an appointment with my employer, is four months since I've been in business, but now I'm excited just entered I am welcomed warmly by those present, the desire to return is strong, have a chat with the 'administrator, you agree that I can return to work later this month, they are concerned about the fact that we are not yet in place with an elevator and bathrooms, I do not think even I realized that my life has to adapt to things he meets, I arrange and I now I look for solutions based on the disadvantages that meeting, for me these are trifles compared to some shit that I find around for those in wheelchairs. I left the firm load in 1000 if I start to work and drive are already halfway there. Usual Saturday afternoon at the pool with Anna but this time do it all the tragus of the car at the entrance, including ramp in complete autonomy, even though the climbs are a bit 'puzzled, and after spending. Sunday, 4 months is that I do not spend a day out with my women, in the afternoon we leave for Verona. We arrive in the city, parked out of the car, we are in Borgo Trento, a few steps from Gates Borsari, just beginning to push the wheelchair that I see a beast on hard stone pavements, watch Katie and we are both worried, I began to make a bridge , and the wheelchair slides and does not want to go. We arrive Borsari in doors, start paving, I go ahead with difficulty but not defeated, we crossed the Piazza Erbe, and we do not miss the stone floor of Via Mazzini, half think "today I want to do the same path that I walk," despite there is a stampede Sunday, we arrive in Piazza Bra, we return to the same road, but it is well worth a detour to the Fnac in Via Cappello, other human stampede that makes us decide to return. I have to thank the gloves that I got a friend there if I did, I am satisfied from what you started I said that was a Sunday to forget, now do not laugh, I had my wrist I was curious to see Garmin what I would do in a wheelchair, but the data recorded are not true because in the city center does not work that much good. What I learned ... that the head controls the body as always, that in case of rain it is best to avoid Verona, which make for a half marathon in a wheelchair takes two square balls, but it will be one of my next goals, and that even if I look down the street ... let me say it shows that they have nothing better to think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment