Thursday, February 10, 2011
Enlarged Right Ovary Causes
Last night he came to see Alexander, with him I can revive cycling in the group thanks to his stories. He taught me so much in these past years together. First I respect him for his head, I have always believed that I am the most physically fit, but he taught me that the brain is the true captain of our body. The few times I saw him cry, I still remember when he was desperate for one of the worst misfortunes that can happen to a human being, in comparison my problem is a toothache, but I also saw rise within a very short time, a ' other times she wept when she heard that I would not walk again, but while he was upset, I tried to apply what he had done many years ago, is that stand up. We are two cyclists who have shared hard work and suffering, and we had fun last night when I told him that I miss Saturdays from going mad, he told me last Saturday, charging the Multiple without me it seemed impossible that I was not there. When he left, I went to the bathroom and I cried. I do not know what I would give to mount another bike in years, 365 days it takes to ride fucking like crazy in all those places we always wanted, but we have never been able to visit. Alexander I dedicate to you these few lines hoping to soon find another mate of mind that unhealthy snacks on Friday to stop fighting because you want to do is too short, and below 140 km goes away on its own. Weekdays at some ago I gave away my bike on consignment, I'm not even going to look for the last time, and everyone knows that my bike is like a part of my family. I knew that I would be stretching the days collided with the reality of not being able to ride, and I thought I was ready, but when I pull into the car and a cyclist, I feel goose bumps. I must find an outlet as soon as possible to download all the tensions that build up in these days, and Ale I promise that I will try to find a sport that will allow us to go out together again, in the meantime let's enjoy our friendship. Thanks
male cadena ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment