Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boston Marine Barometer






seems impossible but after 114 days in the hospital to return home. The week before my discharge, the voltage is high I'm glad it's over, but very worried about my future, and like when you finish school and enter the world of work. He learned the theory, but we will be able to apply it in reality? I would put a piece of my life Negrar, doctors from the primary OS to have been of great professionals, but also friends, like other spinal unit patients, it was hard but now begins the moment of truth. Since I'm home I tried to participate in all calls, pizzas, dinners I've been swimming in the pool to see Anna. The more I go out unless I labor, although sometimes I would stay home on the couch, but I've already lost time trope. At the end of months back at work, my reaction time has lengthened, but for me I want to make a challenge like never before. Are survived until now thanks to my family, my friends, my colleagues and all those people that I have ever seen but I have never left. The ultimate gift for physiotherapists was the last morning when I have put together one last time before Katie emozionantissima will be hard to see everyone from the bottom but I'll make a habit. I do not deny that it will take some time, but I WILL LIKE BEFORE. The ludedi after my resignation I was called up for the visit of disability, we presented ourselves at 16:30 in hospital after three months of waiting and the doctor asked me the certificate of discharge to make a copy did not even visited, and it will take another two months to get disability. I am amazed, it seems to beg, but I what I have done wrong, there are rapists, murderers and elements of the worst race that are in excellent health, one day I hope to make sense of this variation of my life. Friday should get my wheelchair final, and will return to Negrar to withdraw it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment