One glimmer of light ...
Perhaps there us.
Slowly, slowly I'm riprendendo.E 'was a terrible period where I shut myself in and isolated from the world.
I slipped and suddenly the situation day by day I started to cut ties with friends, fellow univerisità and all the life that was outside my house.
reborn in bed in the dark, alone.
I invented lies to not go out, not to go to college and work.
I hoped that it would rain so as not to take Rebecca to the park.
I spent school hours next to my silent companions, nodding a greeting only one entrance and exit.
I have not smiled for days but they are never even managed to cry.
But we know that an unexpected message, a tvb written on a piece of paper, a knowing smile and a silent embrace often do more than you might think and plan, plan again in my life is that ray of sunshine to me miss you so much.
I left work at the bar, not I could do it.
I continue to attend classes but now I rip it out a few smiles.
Tomorrow afternoon at a birthday lunch with Rebecca and Sunday by a friend.
Have you again!
(thanks, ..)
0 comments:
Post a Comment