Friday, February 18, 2011

How Many Calories In Chinese Curry

Guides ..

After a week of rain the sun finally coinciding with the fair trial right of the car changed in Marano di Valpolicella. I wake up at 6 am, some days I resumed my usual sleep 5 / 6 hours, the adrenaline will return to work and the knowledge that the days are getting longer and I can go out in a wheelchair before dinner. I hate to shut up at home. At 11 my dad arrived, and after lunch brings me to, despite all the advance we have already, the first to meet me is Alberto, is the same old fool that combines color, is that when physiotherapist Anna exaggerates says "PAOLIZZATI" which indicates to do things in a serious and orderly, they think I'm the prissy, but in reality are sometimes more casinos than others. There's Robert with his everlasting mask that keeps the neck instead of his mouth, which will arrive Giancarlo resigned March 10, Joseph tries to follow with all the physiotherapists, in Alexander's resignation for the fifth, and many others. They do the usual mayhem, never change, but I see fit and I must admit that I missed. I start guides are among the last, that I do before Alberto makes his usual phrase, "if there is Paul does is make all." Become familiar with various types of commands is not easy but with a little 'practice can be done. At 16 we say goodbye it's time to go home. I hope there's another chance to meet again soon. In return they call me dall'autoscuola have set the card for the license on Wednesday. They were fast. Now I am I think the Champion home, Vaccari and Axel that tomorrow will go to the lake by bike, on which Paul scorazzerĂ  the mountains around Vicenza, and to me that I will be at the fair instead of sailing in Padua, we have understood very well where a rally of boats undersigned does not distinguish between the bow from the stern, but I invited a friend and it is right LEARN. But the thing that really makes me growl and my daughter tells me: "Dad and the bike?", And I with a little voice say, "The bikes have to sleep in the garage at night and now you have to go to bed too "I feel like a crazy ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment