"Dear Santa, This year I have been
some good and some no.Diciamo so much that I was good and so very little, smaller than an ant, I did the capricci.A I'm sorry if I upset my mother because then I could cry a little but the grandfather says I am good and I can ask the regali.Mi can take Barbie's horse? That female is yellow and pink socks and I saw the nonna.Poi I also like the doll that has the true and the diaper bow on the head and the box to make "POPOP corn" so when I eat them because I want them io.Mi I forgot that I like very much also the glitter of the stars who have Formina and a bracelet.
I hope you come soon, I love you so much good as the my mom.
Hello from Rebecca. "
Finally today we found a little time to write the letter to Santa Claus, we are now in design phase and Monday before going to kindergarten send everything (oh no oops I meant: Rebecca sends! because you absolutely want to do) ... Destination North Pole)
0 comments:
Post a Comment