My love,
today I decided to write a day to remember what we went through this time ... missing about a month and a half at the end of the year and we have no news of you! Last night I dreamed you were a boy, beautiful! (I wonder why every time you dream you imagine boy).
was so real ... now I think of you so hard that night while I sleep you're with me ...
Maybe because it grows more and more afraid of not being able to embrace you, I do not know ... but the idea of \u200b\u200bspending another Christmas without you drives me crazy.
few days ago there was a meeting between local and Cai and December 2 there will be decisive in the fate of Viet Nam all the couples waiting in view of changing the law ...
hope and pray that all is well resolved for the best for us and for all those children who are waiting for the mom and dad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment