Saturday, November 27, 2010
It 's been a month and a half since I have been hospitalized in blacks and perhaps it is time to draw conclusions. I'm stronger, and faster way to go before but I still have a long way. I do all the compliments, but all the "gentlemen" who are with me on the ward, have my own idea ... never give up, the difficulties are manifold, ranging from physical problems in the logistics, and long, even though every day pass gain something, in short, we are dynamic because we are very attached to life and we can not afford to have killed. The circuit of 500 m that make me do now measure time in a wheelchair has become a fun, and to improve my time each test. Now I am a 5'49 "seems to be back pedaling. And I assure you I'll be back on a bike but not on some similar contraption. Yesterday I outlined measures color and characteristics of the wheelchair final. I seemed to be to choose the bicycle, type of frame, choice components in detail, I enjoyed it, will treat her with absolute respect for the service as intended. This also titanium and carbon steel. Only casino to have the disability, can not imagine the bureaucracy. Now I greet you at the next, and remember that sooner or later you will read of a madman in handbike coming out on the streets of the low. I had brought four days to learn to ski in the mountains, the idea intrigued me even though I could not ski even before, but do 4 days away from my family in Saint Lucia, and depressed me so I decided to postpone the appointment. Next week should take off the collar and then I'll be a little 'closer to life as I can go swimming. Do not believe super heroes are just people in their state are forced to adjust to better enjoy the new condition. A hug Paul
0 comments:
Post a Comment