Friday, November 5, 2010

Long Long Silver Nackt

- 5 Finally!


And we can remove the plaster!
Stupidly I thought it would be easier but we have suffered for 20 long days.

Rebecca slept little, very little, and every night he woke up complaining and calling me because he weighed the plaster and could not sleep.

the day, tired as he was, did not that cry and Rugna: "Mom please do as I do? I can not, help me, come here, prendimelo you ..." said all the complaining and in thirty seconds flat, when it's so, I salt the nerve at the highest levels .

How did we survive? It helped me a lot of my friends studying medicine and told me about a project that is a few years ago: The hospital of the puppets!

E 'come and see us and it was a discovery we made meravigliosa.Ci with Rebecca for the arm to bind to almost all of his puppets, to visit them, to prescribe medicine and give cuddles as the painkiller "does more harm." .. you had fun like mad and started to complain a lot less, it was very concentrated to heal and to heal her stuffed animals.

I tried a bit of news around and saw that a project is active in many cities that helps small to have less fear of the doctor and to deal more calmly any visits or hospital admissions in children using the puppets just as transference. It seems to me a great idea and in this case has helped me not just Rebecca.

That said I do not see anyway that the time taken away from this blessed chalk and we are ready to celebrate with a big ice cream straight out of the hospital:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment