We came back from Spain!
Flying on nothing short of exhausting trip was a holiday of sea, sand castles, pigtails in her hair, ice cream in the evening, baby, dance and lots of new friends.
Rebecca was a river in flood, always with a smile so many kids were running ovunque.I why the company never failed. Unfortunately
otitis has not spared and the last two days have been a bit painful but now it's over!
small crowd of both: the girls with pigtails in her hair capelli.Bellissime.Ovunque were filled, a show.
But we have not stopped alas ... here is in love with a baby outfit typical of flamenco dancers complete with castanets, fan, and do not buy scarpettine.Potevamo? And so in the evening he would walk everywhere to twirl between the laughing eyes of passersby. Spain
I love her and this little hurricane daughter was even more hilarious than I could imagine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment