Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Do Different Flashes

But when we hug?


Some days I feel so helpless in the face of this nerve-wracking waiting for I just want to scream my anger!
But it is possible that it takes so long to decide to give a mom and a dad to our little stars?
There are couples who are waiting to give all the love they have and there are children who may finally have a family that loves them and this stupid bureaucracy times so long?
But what do they do? But just for once want to think the children and avoid they're so much time in orphanages? Stellina my
your mom these days is so angry because it really does not do more to wait .... it reached the limit!
I want you here with me because I know they're there already and I do not want you're still there all alone .... but what can I do? ... nothing .... nothing but to pray that soon call you to tell us that we are and who we're waiting!
My love hold on as I will do it soon because we will pick you and see you so happy with us ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment