Monday, August 9, 2010

Can You Get Herpes Dry

Dear Rebecca ...



today's your fourth birthday yesterday and it seems to me that I held you in my arms for the first time.

I remember the rush to the hospital with your grandparents more excited than me, I was terrified and that between contractions and the other tried to smile while their grandfather and has the longest way to arrive at the hospital that could be grandmother now tilt was fixed in his shoes and did not speak.

Then you were born and I have laughed all night.

"Mom is beautiful is not it?" "Dad, you saw how small it ?"... Grandparents excited smile and caresses.

I remember the hunger, the fear of not know you keep in braccio.Non wanted to be alone with you, I did not feel ready, I was not up to it.

The first day home I have a second away from your crib, I looked around the tempo.Eri mia.La my baby and I was your mom.

MAMMA.ero mamma.MAMMA.Come sounded good, as it was strange.

Strange and beautiful, is beautiful but how many tears and fears when it attacks you and you could not eat, when you were crying and did not understand what was wrong.

te.Io I grew up with who knew nothing of children, that my only thought was to put that dress for the party, go to the Riviera dance, to organize a Saturday afternoon shopping with friends and talk about the cutest scuola.Ero immature and I knew, I was a child myself and I could not afford it.

I've watched you this morning as soon as you opened your eyes and I said: "Rebecca trust the mother." From that day everything changed, you've become my priority and will be forever.

mia.Vorrei I love you baby and I would leave you a wonderful world that never knew pain and cattiverie.E 'impossible to know your mom but you will always vicina.Lotterò for you as I have done so far and will give you all the 'love you need.

and I te.Ricordalo sempre.Io te.Noi due.Siamo and a strength and we do not need any more.

Happy birthday sweetie.
Your mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment