Hello my sweet love,
are 10 months now that we know you'll come away from Vietnam ...
But now we are waiting with knowledge that might not miss her at our meeting and is a great feeling ... I feel close and we know you're there already!
few more months and I'm sure you know your sweet little face ... if only imagine the day the phone call that will bind us forever to you, I feel faint!
will be the most exciting moment of our lives and remember him forever.
I cry out to the world that you've come to illuminate our lives giving us that joy and happiness that we do not try for such a long time ... Treasury
my hurry to get there ... we are close to you always, always, everywhere we go with your heart and mind .... Hello
that our little hug filled with love flight through the heavens and come up to you to hold on tight now that we are not with you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment