Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cervix The Day Before Period

teeeeeeee ...

What agony when it's time to say hello to return to Genoa.

Yet he knew, we had prepared!

... But no way to tears, crying, sobbing and begging me to take it with me, clutching his backpack.

I could not calm her down and when it does so I panic and I feel terribly guilty. Almost an hour of agony. Eventually she calmed down, we opened the gift I had left as a surprise, and between sobs and swollen eyes, I cuddled for another hour.

was there, curled up on my legs, hugged me hard.

In that moment I hated odiata.Ho the university forced me to return, leaving li.Ho hated not being able to avoid the scene of sofferenza.Ho hated everything.

Then the grandparents have had the wonderful idea to take her to see a calf that had just been born and slowly broke away from me.

I left with a lump in my throat incredibile.Ho called my mom, when I arrived in Genoa, Rebecca was playing happy, I could hear laughing!

Love Mom, come back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment