between two weeks and we are already in August!
July went well, including a drink, a swim in the sea, the books of mathematics and out with her friends.
was missing only my puppy to cheer / messed days, but this morning the long awaited mail the professor arrived Thursday and I have the interview! This holy man was able to bring forward by one week so Friday I go to the mountain and childbirth Rebecca.Non expecting more.
Sunday I went to sea with my friend, I have an unlined costume red fire away with a tan! The heat, however, is estenuante.L 'other day, the thermometer marked 52 ° on the terrace, not a breath of air and moisture that will not tell you.
In my next life I want to revive fish ... I will not even born the pool! (Or with a pool-much better-).
This afternoon I hold his grandson, little boys ... I have already prepared a huge tub, just comes filled with water, pull down the awning and places it in the shade on the terrace with all my luck giochini.Per sister managed to get a little vacation and leave in a few days too, for the sea. My flea
last night made me very sad to see that Skype has a knee peeled falling in the garden ... I would say that the super big surprise to find her mother who goes to make you forget any fall! Who knows who will do the little face:) There is no better cure than to have his mother with him you know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment