and big day has arrived.
Rebecca is playing with my grandparents and I already miss so much. I know that you do, but tonight I wanted to sleep with her, my little making his first long vacation without me.
It was so quiet this morning, in my opinion has not well done. He took his backpack, the doll, he gave me his hand and we went towards the car. The
... I kissed a hundred times a hundred? Thousand or maybe more.
I placed in the seat and I closed the portiera.Poi I reopened, it was hot I had to do the codini.Fatti, closes. Oh no a moment, I open, even a kiss.
"hello mommy" and waving one hand sending me kisses!
No, you can not lump in the throat ... no, no, no I do not want.
Ah if he cries I run to take it back.
if I cry Oh I run to take it back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment