Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hd Templates For Church

I enjoy so much!

phone call yesterday to Rebecca.

"mom I saw the cows were eating and there was also a Mucchino (?) Small next to his mother! And then I picked up the flowers with her grandmother, I did the walk with his grandfather and saw a ' bee graaaande graaande but I did not point you're always cycling tranquilla.Vado grandfather and today I prepare the paddling pool and puts it into giardino.Si you with all games in the water and the costume ... and even now there are cows, mother feel? feel? have the bells and I'm always arrive And I'm running out to greet them ... "

" but give me my love, then you're having fun! "

" Siiiii so much and I always eat ice cream do you know? "

" Mom and you miss some? "

" a pochiiiiiiino "

" like a little ????"

"joke mommy I miss you so much grassland and sky eeeee so much more"

0 comments:

Post a Comment