This year we have given to the mad joy and Rebecca both Saturday and Sunday showed off his new suit, all pink tutu, wings and flowers.
So I shot in confetti and streamers with a little fairy princess radiant than ever.
My diet has gone on vacation before the lies because I could not resist (but should be?) And we back home we had confetti everywhere!
course could not miss the homemade masks, we have hung everywhere and forced (hahaha) also grandparents to wear!
In everything I taught Rebecca to a nursery rhyme when I was little and I must say I was very successful, there is no moment of the day when not repeat it (and of course must follow a great round of applause to the perfect performance).
To make a dress to Harlequin
Meneghino it took a patch, put it another
Pulcinella, a
Gianduja, a Brighella.
pants, old louse
us put a tear on his knee, and
Stenterello, hand off some
Tuscan wine stain.
Columbine who sewed
made a dress so tight. Harlequin
put the same
but was a little puzzled. Then said
Balanzone, Bologna
dottorone:
'I assure you and I swear you will be fine
the next month if you keep my recipe:
one day fasting and the other bill. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment