We are running out, later this month to return home permanently, it's been 3 months , there is still much to do but it can be done outside the hospital. My new roommate beat me every time we went into the tunnel, and even though I did a 5'14 ", he was faster than 2", I tried to tighten scorrettamnte on the wall, but no way we risked falling but neither spring. Alberto is a good person, does not have to be digested on a wheelchair, when they will be aware in a very short time to return home. Then there is Robert, liver transplantation dall''ospedale in and out for a year but is a person of great company. Well I can not list them all, but in recent months for me Negrar, many patients and hospital staff have become my second home. Now begins the hardest part, real life to you daily, I'll be ready? Good question to which I can not answer, I'll find my balance. Yesterday I was trying a new low-hand bike in the velodrome, with Paul, who accompanied me, but also to Ivan, Silas and David, who organized the day sunny and cool. E 'sato on a Saturday at 8.15 I was soon demolished the bathroom to do it again in part, and here I express my gratitude to my friends who worked as mules up to 17. At 13.30 departure to Bassano. 21 birthday party at Anna's moved forward a day. In the end I'm happy but exhausted. Tonight return to last Negrar, I will miss everyone and everything. What an effort
0 comments:
Post a Comment