Sunday, January 9, 2011

Extra Tall Rabbit Hutch Stand

Thank you all I was speechless

There are days when everything goes wrong but there are so many that you seem to dream.
This week, I was more at home than in hospital and I find it hard to leave my family, but many important things have happened there from Friday afternoon where they made me swim without any help, it was tough, but they are so that each becomes a challenge for me injections of adrenaline. Saturday double satisfaction was read a few lines written by me to lunch early years of the agents, and they told me it was appreciated, though my fear was to be commiserate or go for what wants to be at the center attention, in the same hour to pick us up and gave me Ivan Conti with his Grapposi and my friends dell'Arcobici, a morning devoted to a project yet to be determined, but it will be a valid alternative to my beloved MGC. To be honest going to Bassano with Ivan and the paths where you will start and finish of this event gave me some Magone, see my wife for weeks that he knew of this special day and not miss a thing is done, I am think that I'm getting older never had happened that I could not find a surprise. They are charged, even if my back not a few problems, my real fear is the return to everyday life, I expect a big test of 2011, primarily labor, then the sport, and above all understand how to get around some obstacles. I will as usual, a lot of patience and one day at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment