Friday, January 21, 2011

Faqs On The Triple X Syndrome

I've done it! For my grandmother


degree. Dr.
.
I've done it.

But then a bit of courage I've got me too!
still do not seem true.
As if it were yesterday, I feel all the work I did on those accursed books of mathematics, accounting, law, statistics ... I remember the fear and tears when I had to take a lesson Rebecca ... his desire to play with me when I was preparing for an exam ... the nights spent to recover the time spent with her ... the desire to drop everything ... the promise to my mom ...

My mom, that the discussion had tears in his eyes all the time.
My mom always encouraged me to suddenly not to give up, to do so to secure a future for Rebecca. My
Mom took me aside after the party and he told me: Thank you baby.

And this note on red paper, sticking out from the pack that brought me my baby ...

"Congratulations Dr. Sofia!
We are all very proud of you, you've made the determination and courage that you do not miss ever.
You win this time too.
Always head-doctor, as you know to do.
With much love and with the hope that the future is full of soddisfazioni.Ti we love: Rebecca, mom, dad, grandmother, Julia, Lucrezia and Geneva. "


I finally showed my family to be worth something.
Nothing can ever repay as much as the smiles and eyes excited the other day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment