Monday, July 26, 2010

Male Genitaltattoo Galerie

What do you want me to fate?

my sweet stars,
heavy that day I'm going through now ... it been a while that we received the news that on September 3rd we will have to appear before the judge of the juvenile court, perhaps in conjunction with a proposal for a national adoption !
Who would have thought? here it is impossible to adopt the national told me at the time of application!! Is hardly ever done ....
The earth was shaking beneath my feet is because the idea of \u200b\u200bgiving up that you are in my heart for a long time now, I feel bad .... I can not ....
many will think that they are "crazy" why should I be happy about the possibility that the destiny wants to give me but my heart is not!
Everyone talks, I suggest they do not understand how I feel ... it's a strange feeling that comes from within .... and to think that they were many days that I told myself to go for the waiver in order not to be in this situation! Stella my
give you up would mean giving up a part of me .... now all I have around me about you and the Earth from and where you will be imprinted in my mind we are your sweet almond-shaped eyes ....
My sweet darling, if you are already there waiting for me give me all the strength I need to come up to you and get you ..... I love you with all of me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment