Sweet Star of the East,
today is the anniversary of this authority to the entity for the Vietnam and instead to be a special day to remember with joy and serenity, I remember as a time of great anxiety and concern. These days, fear reigns inside me .... the feeling that you're escaping from the hands .....
Until a few months ago I feel closer now I seem to miss ....
How sad my love .... do not arrive by the positive news on the evolution of events. For now, the combinations and the departures continue, and even fairly well, but everything could change in January for the entry into force of the new law.
can not say what will happen, they hope to conclude all adoptions but they have no right to be sure! The only thing we know is that many, perhaps too many couples waiting ....( sin that have "discovered" only now). From here you can understand all the anger inside me ... why not think about it before?
My mind travels fast ... it raises many questions and follow these tears in torrents, and many lively discussions with people who hear it, but can not fully comprehend what it is ....
But what can I do if my baby is not left only to God because at least this time listening to my prayers?
PLEASE MY LORD IS SOON TO EMBRACE MY CHILD MAY NOT WANT TO LOSE IT .... .... NO LONGER ABLE 'to make it ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment