What a wonderful surprise that made me my friend Micaela ! The firm
find 10 bloggers to whom the prize will be difficult indeed impossible ... for now:) but the game I like and I also put a list of 10 things I like best.
1) Rebecca When I hear that slips into my bed in the morning and with frozen feet always clings to me
2) The Sunday lunches that meet all my family ... and we're there together, My parents, grandmother, we four sisters, Rebecca, my nephew and my sister's husband
3) My grandson
4) The talk with Mom
5) The scented bubble bath, I have a full bathroom, are My passion
6) Go with Rebecca on Saturday or Sunday afternoon at the park, the ocean, aquarium to have fun and spend time alone with her
7) Marzipan
8) Make the surprises and savoring that smile full of joy of those who received it
9) The mountains in summer with those green fields infinite and the fresh water of the fountain
10) The smell of freshly cut grass
0 comments:
Post a Comment